Admin login page - page not found

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Admin login page - page not found

Postby rafeeq » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 pm

hi,

I have downloaded vicidialnow 1.3 & installed it on my core 2 duo PC with 2 GB RAM. Everything went perfect, but when I try to open admin page from any LAN connected PC, it's showing page not found.
I'm able to visit the home page and can login succesfully to MySQL & vTiger pages, But when I try to visit admin page, it says, Page not found.

I have already tried reinstalling it all over again. But to no use.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Rq
rafeeq

check it

Postby ronator » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 am

please take a look in the folder "vicidial" in your web-root directory; should be "/var/www/html/vicidial" and there should be a page called admin.php.

If it is not there, something went wrong! since your description sounds just like a default installation, I can't tell what went wrong, because normally the file should be there and all the file-access-rights should be ok.

Code: Select all
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1,3M 30. Mai 19:56 /var/www/html/vicidial/admin.php

try to open http://your-vicidial-server-ip/vicidial/ and see if you get a directory listing with all files, e.g. admin.php. Try to click it, if it's there. What happens now ?

The error "page not found" is quite clear. If it was about rights, it would say "not allowed" or something like that ...
ronator

RE: Admin login page - page not found

Postby rafeeq » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 am

Thanks for the reply.

I have downloaded vicidialnow-ce-1.3.iso, burnt it on CD using Nero Startsmart on Windows XP & installed it using expert installation which asked me for the partitioning. I used custom partion & partioned it as follows:
/boot ext3 101MB
/ ext3 400000MB
swap 2048MB

Rest was a default installation.

I checked the /var/www/html/vicidial/ directory & find the following files in it:
AST_CLOSER_service_level.php,
AST_CLOSERstats.php,
AST_IVRfilter.php,
AST_IVRstats.php,
AST_VDADstats.php,
AST_VICIDIAL_hopperlist.php,
AST_admin_log_display.php

There are 3 sub directories in it as follows:
agent_reports
ploticus
server_reports
rafeeq

Postby gardo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Have you verified the VicidialNOW ISO thru md5sum? Might be a corrupted download.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby rafeeq » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 pm

You may be correct there. I found the checksum error. That must be the problem.

Anyhow, can you kindly suggest me any workable perfect link?
Simulataneously I would be thankful, if you could suggest me to install any package to make the current setup working?

Thanks,
Rq.
rafeeq

what browser

Postby ronator » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:39 am

which browser do you use ? never had such a problem, except with ftp-downloads and shitty ftp-clients like IE ... sometimes this trick works: right-click a download-link, and choose "Save Target Link As ..."
ronator

Postby rafeeq » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm

I was downloading iso files using Google chrome & then downloaded those from the scratch using free download manager. No big difference.

Iniitially, I thought it might be the CD ROM problem & thus bought a new LG DVD writer. Still the same problem. Thanks to the suggestion of tommyinnn, I have upgraded to vicidial 2.2 & I could login to admin page now.

But, the new problem arises. I created users & tried to make an agent login. It says: "Sorry, there are no available sessions".

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Rq.
rafeeq

AUTO DIAL (RATIO) mode not fetching calls

Postby rafeeq » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 pm

I changed IP address from [192.168.1.2] to [192.168.1.3]. On top, I didn't do update_server_ip & I think that was the problem there.

But now, I made a fresh vicidialnow 1.3 installation. upgraded to Vicidial 2.2 SVN & this time, I didn't make any IP changes.

Now the problem is that the agents can login & do manual dial using DIAL NEXT option, but when I change DIAL mode to Ratio [of 2.8], they get a message that "you are currently the only person in the conference" & they don't get any calls; i.e., AUTODIAL modes is not fetching any calls to the agents logged in.

SUMMARY:
Fresh Install: DONE (vicidialnow 1.3)
Recent Upgrade: DONE (Vicidial 2.2 SVN)
IP Address Change: NO
Server Restart: DONE
Carrier, campaign settings: DONE
Leads Upload: DONE
Manual Dial: YES (using Dial next button)
Agents logout & login: DONE
Agents answer call: YES
Agents press the "resume" button: YES
Agent's status in the Real Time for this campaign change from "paused" to "ready": YES
Server Restart: DONE

Leads in Hopper: 185
Dialable leads: 7999
System Load: 6 - 1%
Dial Prefix: 9
List Order: 10

Thanks,
Rq.
rafeeq

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial