The graphic did not show in server performance report

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

The graphic did not show in server performance report

Postby tonywang » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 am

Dear all, is there anyone can help? The graphic of server performance report did not show. What can I do to correct it? Thanks for all of your kindly advise!
tonywang

Postby mflorell » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Do you have performance logging enabled for your server?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby tonywang » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Yes, I do. I can see statistic data on the top frame but there is no graphic bellow. did I lost to install something?
tonywang

Postby williamconley » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:30 pm

1) read the stickies from each of the forums before you post in them. I would actually recommend reading all the stickies from all the forums immediately, it can help bring you up to speed. (in case you are REALLY a noobee: stickies are the posted topics at the beginning of each list that say "sticky" and seem like they should be at the end instead of the beginning because they are old ... they are pushed to the top permanently because they are required reading before posting.)

2) read the manual - it is on EFLO.net and is free (there is a paid version with more in-depth information and step by step walkthroughs, an excellent investment no matter how you look at it). reading at least the free version is a serious requirement before posting.

3) i believe there is also a quickstart/installation manual available on vicidialnow's site, but i've never read it. not required, but certainly a good idea if you installed vicidialnow.

When you post, please post your Vicidial version AND build, available at the bottom of most of your screens in Vicidial's manager interface. You should also post any other software you have installed and your hardware. Consider putting this in your "signature" (just click on profile, signature, type it in one line and forget about it).
_________

How did you install your system?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby tonywang » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 am

Thanks for your reminding. We had overcome the issue. It's about ploticus problem. We follow the instruction in scratch_install.txt & repeat those steps again. It is work fine. Million thanks for your advise!
tonywang

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo