Load leads problem

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Load leads problem

Postby tonywang » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:58 am

Hi all, I got a strange issue now.
I tried to load leads with 60,000 records for performance test. It is not work & it always import the previous leads I made before load that performnace test lead.

For example, first I load 14 records of leads, list ID 107 for some test. It is ok. Next I tried to load perormance test leads with list ID 989898 but it did not work. There is no error message. It just show 14 records ok. The 14 record was previous leads which list id 107 I just loaded before.

I had modified php.ini for large file upload option. The problem is still the same. What else should I need to do? It is VICIDIDAL 2.0.5.

Thanks!
tonywang

Postby williamconley » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:00 pm

1) what format are you uploading? (if you haven't yet, try tab delimited)

2) try uploading some other file than the one you are continually retrying, there may be a problem with it. and try another small file for testing (remember, you can delete them very easily), after that try loading that same file, one that worked, but duplicate the entries in it to have a few thousand of the same list over and over again. turn off dupe checking for this of course. that way you can use verified data to see if size is your issue without learning to "debug".
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo