Inbound call

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Inbound call

Postby issam123 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:59 am

Hello
we use vicibox server and I want to activate Inbound call.
How can I do it.
Thanks
issam123

Postby williamconley » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 pm

read the manager's manual, it's on eflo.net.

1) read the stickies from each of the forums before you post in them. I would actually recommend reading all the stickies from all the forums immediately, it can help bring you up to speed. (in case you are REALLY a noobee: stickies are the posted topics at the beginning of each list that say "sticky" and seem like they should be at the end instead of the beginning because they are old ... they are pushed to the top permanently because they are required reading before posting.)

2) read the manual - it is on EFLO.net and is free (there is a paid version with more in-depth information and step by step walkthroughs, an excellent investment no matter how you look at it). reading at least the free version is a serious requirement before posting.

3) i believe there is also a quickstart/installation manual available on vicidialnow's site, but i've never read it. not required, but certainly a good idea if you installed vicidialnow.

When you post, please post your Vicidial version AND build, available at the bottom of most of your screens in Vicidial's manager interface. You should also post any other software you have installed and your hardware. Consider putting this in your "signature" (just click on profile, signature, type it in one line and forget about it).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo