sound problem

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

sound problem

Postby issam123 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

hello
we install the latest version of vicibox. the manual call work great but when we use predictive the call establish and vicidial load the data of the lead but there's no sound
can you help me
Thanks
issam123

Postby williamconley » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Latest version of vicibox is cool, but please get your Vicidial version and Build as well. The guys at The Vicidial Group are "intimately" familiar with "latest", but some of us "other guys" don't always maintain that information in upper memory. Also, 6 months from now someone reading this forum will have no clue what version you are talking about.

I'll assume the Major Release is 2.0.5, but full version and build is always handy to put in your "signature" (click on profile, above).

What type of trunks are you using? SIP?

What is your dial plan for the specific trunk you are using for this campaign?

What appears on the asterisk CLI during this series of events?

Learning the CLI interface (I recomment PuTTY) for that last question may not be necessary to "get it running", but can be very helpful in the longrun even if you just use it as a screensaver on a spare PC. Educational. If you dont want to learn PuTTY, you CAN just log in to your server locally and type "asterisk -R" and watch the calls go by. (but then you cannot copy/paste into THIS forum!!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo