Soundboard Screen Needs Refresh To See

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Soundboard Screen Needs Refresh To See

Postby inspire1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Hi All,

We've successfully setup a soundboard on a cloud based server and everything seems to work fine except.......

The only problem is, when an agent logs into Vicidial, they cannot see the soundboard.

The only way for the soundboard to appear is to client on the "Script" tab and then click on the "Refresh" link on the right. I've tried both cloud and local installations and have experienced the same results.

Is there a solution to this?

Ideally, I'd like to have a tab at the top of the screen with "Soundboard" listed and have all the prompts there. Is that possible? If so how?

Thanks in advance

Vicibox 8.01 from .iso | Vicidial 2.14-547c Build 180126-0855 | Asterisk 11.25.1-vici | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel Core i5 2400 | 4gb RAM | 250gb HDD
inspire1

Re: Soundboard Screen Needs Refresh To See

Postby williamconley » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:33 pm

1) This is not an installer-related issue. It's a support request. I'll move it. Smack yourself. 8-)

2) You would need to modify the /agc/vicidial.php page's PHP code to either modify an existing tab or create a new tab.

3) You do not need to have the agent click on the Script tab: There is a campaign setting that will automatically switch the agent to whichever tab you want active at the onset of a call.

Vicidial Help Screen wrote:Get Call Launch -This menu allows you to choose whether you want to auto-launch the web-form page in a separate window, auto-switch to the SCRIPT, EMAIL, or CHAT tab ,emails and chats must be allowed to have those options available, or do nothing when a call is sent to the agent for this campaign. If custom list fields are enabled on your system, FORM will open the FORM tab upon connection of a call to an agent.

4) If your system is functioning normally, this will launch and auto-refresh at the onset of each call. No button pressing required for the agent.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo