how to run multiple broadcasting campaign in vicidial

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

how to run multiple broadcasting campaign in vicidial

Postby pratik » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:28 am

I have installed 2.1 goautodial sytem.
I have created multiple broadcasting campaign. When i run single broadcasting campaign with remote agent it's working fine.
But when i start multiple broadcasting campaign with remote agent. Than calls are not connecting. All campaign's are dear.
When i saw the report recording length is 0 to 10 second.
Please help me. How can i run multiple broadcasting campaign.
pratik

Re: how to run multiple broadcasting campaign in vicidial

Postby williamconley » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

goautodial an the installer for Vicidial (like Vicibox.com but not supported by The Vicidial Group). Nice that you posted the installer version, but you must post the Vicidial Version with Build: When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Why did you install an old version of an old installer? Why not Vicibox 6.0? or Goautodial 3.3? (Have to ask, sometimes this provides useful information.)

4) Are you trying to run two campaigns with one remote agent?

5) How many lines are you dialing per agent? (dial ratio, remote agent "lines" field ...) What is your MAX Channels/Trunks setting under admin->servers?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby davids » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am

i have setup remote agent and user for remote agent , and setup the campaign, i m trying to call my list and play a recorded message when the answer or leave a Voice mail. i could not make work, i think the issue with campaign, is there special configuration i should follow up to setup a campaign for remote agent ?
davids

Postby davids » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 pm

i upload the list, and the campaign calling the number, but when i answered the test call which is my cell phone, it says your call can not completed as dial, please check the number and dial again , and i already upload my recording in Answering Machine Message section

any help with that
davids

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo