Agent Performance Report

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Agent Performance Report

Postby Nefariousparity » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi, I am having a issue of agents not showing up in the ast_agent_performance_detail report. I have tried selecting by group, and by selecting individual users.

Reading on some other posts, I decided to take a look into vicidial_users table. I notice right out the gate, that it is not correct. It is not updated with new users, it still contains old users.

I know for awhile, when adding new users, we were keeping the same users just changing the full name. At least until they told me that is what they were doing and I had them change to deleting that user and adding a new one.

For UserNumber we are using ABA001 What could cause this?

**EDIT**

Now DB is on another server? Would that matter?
|| DB Schema Version: 1609 || Asterisk 11.25.1-vici || BUILD: 190902-0839 ||VERSION: 2.14-718a||SVN: 3133||10xTelephony||1x Database||1x Slave||1x Web||1x Archive||ViciBox v.8.0.1
Nefariousparity

Re: Agent Performance Report

Postby williamconley » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 pm

I think it would be a very good idea if you were to post an excerpt showing a missing user and why you believe the user should be there.

Note that if you have altered a user record instead of creating a new one, this will cause all the old records to belong to the altered user. They will be considered one user. Nothing you can do about that for the old ones, just don't let the person who did that do it again.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo