Skilling at Campaign Level

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Skilling at Campaign Level

Postby vkalp_rg » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 am

VicidialNOW 1.2
Asterisk 1.2.30.2
Trunk: Zap channels

Astguiclient/Vicidial
version: 2.0.5-173
build: 90320-0424

Scenario

Ingroup
- ABC (queue priority is 0) ( Hold Time Option 360)
- XYZ (queue priority is 0) ( Hold Time Option 360)

Campaign
- CampABC (allowed ingroup ABC) ( Next Agent Call = oldest_call_finish)
- CampXYZ (allowed ingroup XYZ) ( Next Agent Call = oldest_call_finish)
- CampABCXYZ (allowed ingroup ABC and XYZ) ( Next Agent Call = oldest_call_finish)

Users:
I have 6 Agents. 2 on ABC always logged in and 2 on XYZ always login. Remain 2 log in on common campaign CampABCXYZ.
ABC1001 All Campaign Ranks= 0 AND All Ingroup Ranks= 0
ABC1002 All Campaign Ranks= 0 AND All Ingroup Ranks= 0
XYZ2001 All Campaign Ranks= 0 AND All Ingroup Ranks= 0
XYZ2002 All Campaign Ranks= 0 AND All Ingroup Ranks= 0
AX3001 All Campaign Ranks= 0 AND All Ingroup Ranks= 0
AX3002 All Campaign Ranks= 0 AND All Ingroup Ranks= 0

Assumtions
- ABC1001/2 are logged in CampABC
- XYZ 2001/2 are logged in CampXYZ
- AX3001/2 are logged in CampABCXYZ

What I want is that AX3001/2 logs into CampABCXYZ and is able to get calls from both ABC and XYZ Ingroups. This is easy. But i need to ensure that they get this call only when dedicated agents of CampABC or CampXYZ are busy.

* I can achieve this by setting my agent ranks and campaign/ingroup priorities at the individual agent / user level. But I do not want to touch the user panel as then i have change settings for every user or everytime a user needs to be in a multiskill campaign.
* Another thing I do not want is to transfer On Hold calls to another InGroup (something like spilloverABC and spilloverXYZ and then route that to users by setting Queue priority as desired).

Can we set priority at Ingroup level to set campaign priority. E.g. If I could go into Ingroup ABC and set priority for CampABC as higher and CampABCXYZ as lower, this will allow me to take calls in CampABCXYZ only when all agents of CampABC are busy.

Your thoughts and help please. if this is not a feature available, is there any merit seen in adding the same.

Thanks
RG
vkalp_rg

Postby mflorell » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:34 pm

The settings don't work this way, if you want them to work this way you should submit a feature request to the issue tracker and either submit a patch or consider sponsoring some development.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:32 pm

another method may be to set the "drop call" threshold to a lower number and "drop" into a NEW in-group/campaign with those users in it. the call would never get there unless the agents you want to get the call first were all busy too long.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features