VICIDIAL REMOTE AGENTS

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL REMOTE AGENTS

Postby vkalp_rg » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Problem:
In Late night Shifts, I have 1-2 agents and my agents receive 1 call in more than 1-4 hours. So its not possible for them to be hooked onto a headset for full time. This makes it impossible in the correct way to attend a call with such long intervals (as they may loose concentration or sleep off :) )

Solution needed:
I need a solution that will allow my agent to stay logged in on Vicidial and everytime a call comes, there is an external ring (LOUD ALARM) (may be through external speakers that ican add) or the calls are diverted to external IP phones that ring everytime there is a call.

I am using vicidial 2.0.5

RG
vkalp_rg

Postby gmcust3 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:51 pm

IP Phone wont work ?
gmcust3

Postby williamconley » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 am

1) Look into the Remote Agent interface (yes, there IS a remote agent interface ... they can log in and out and all sorts of stuff, like look at their leads)

2) Check out the code that generates the "Popup" when the agent checks the "Alert" button. Instead of JUST a popup, you COULD have it generate a popup with SOUND.

3) have the Campaign pop up a WEB FORM. Set the WEB FORM to a web page with Loud Ringing on it. (the agent can just close it when they pick their head up off the keyboard and wake up fully)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Features