Displaying callback comments

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Displaying callback comments

Postby lmora » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 pm

I'd like to propose something that might be helpful for many people.

Going to the point, I use to launch the script screen each time a call is gotten however if there are previous callbacks I have no idea of the comments entered in them.

I did a query I use at my desk to display a long string per lead in a certain campaign/list with these previous comments in the format of date1->comment1 ** date2->comment2 ...
select lead_id, group_concat(concat(date_format(modify_date, '%e-%b %H:%i'), '->', comments) order by entry_time desc SEPARATOR ' ** ') PreviousComm
from vicidial_callbacks
where campaign_id = 'AZTK' /*Variable*/
and list_id = '003' /*Variable*/
group by lead_id

Now, it would be great if somehow each time vicidial launches the script could include at the bottom this string. I think it could be relatively easy for you since at launch time vicidial knows campaign_id, list_id and lead_id.

Well, guys I leave the idea on the table

Thanks
lmora

Postby williamconley » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 pm

I think i'm a little lost. The simple script editor can put the "comments" field in for you without any issues. is that what you are looking for?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby lmora » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm

William, actually my idea is not related to the comment field in the table vicidial_list but to the comment field in vicidial_callbacks.

Let's say you are in a call with a customer that has had several previous callbacks in the same campaign, it would be helpful if you could know what comments were entered while your colleagues scheduled those callbacks.

Hopefully I do it better.

Rgds
lmora

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Not a bad idea for a feature request. Please enter it into the Issue Tracker if you can.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby lmora » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Sure I can Matt.

I just added the request for a new feature with the 230 ID

Regards
lmora

Return to Features