Adding detail to the FastAGI_call_log

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Adding detail to the FastAGI_call_log

Postby davidh » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 am

Could someone please tell me if this is possible,

When a call comes from the agent webapp
via manual dial
it uses the number to dial from the leads and pass it on to asterisk, when asterisk receives the call it runs a agi script but also passes the number to dial
linking to the extension in asterisk.

Is it possible to get more information regarding call logs pushed to the dial plan, i would like to see what the agent name(number) is and the duration of the call.

The agent information is the most important for me because i can then get the agent name and cross reference it to a database where their credit limits are stored.

This means that when a calls comes from vicidial and hits the default context in extensions.conf for asterisk, i can use this action to preform more dial plan logic.

We are currently renting out 20 seats of our call center, i want to set a credit limit per agent where i want o load credit see what credit is available. This will help me keep tabs of the abuse some clients have in store for my call credit.

In the long run i want to add some proper billing per agent, but my immediate goal is to get more info to the asterisk dialplan via variables from the agi script(S)

:?:
davidh

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Sounds like an interesting feature request. Please post the details of this to the Issue Tracker and link here.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

and there IS a billing system in VICIdial ... which I (personally) have never used. but matt has mentioned it a couple times. perhaps interacting with that would finish your task more quickly.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby davidh » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

davidh

Return to Features