QA survey

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

QA survey

Postby covarrubiasgg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Is there any feature where i can set a Quallity survey to my customers at the end of the call? I want in example transfer the customer to a survey and then watch the reports of the feedback from my customer.
covarrubiasgg

Postby mflorell » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:25 pm

You will need to describe in more detail what exactly you want to do.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 pm

I want my agents at the end of the call to transfer the customer to a IVR with a survey, with questions related to the agent and the service provided

for example:

Did you the agent show full domain of the product and solve all your question properly?
Press 1 for yes
Press 2 for No

How would you rate the quality of the the service?
Press 1 for excellent
Press 2 for good
press 3 for average
press 4 for bad

Save the information of the agent, the call and the results of the survey in the database and be able to make reports of the results of the survey per agents, per campaign or per survey (same survey may be used from differents capaigns)

This is not like a feature request, im just asking if there is something like this already implemented. I can do something like this by my self using just the dialplan and i will be glad to share it with all, but how would be the best way to get the agent ID and the campaign ID if i transfer the call to this IVR survey?
covarrubiasgg

Postby mflorell » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 am

You can use the agi-IVR_recording_verification.agi script for this. There is no web GUI for this script so you have to configure it in the extensions.conf file or as custom dialplan on a server.

The results are stored in the database and it can store the lead_id of the customer with the results.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Features