Calls answered by a human sometime

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Calls answered by a human sometime

Postby lmora » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 pm

This is my proposal to expand the criteria supported to filter records.
=================
Let's suppose there are 2 prospects with the following conditions
=> Prospect 1
it's been called 8 times.
8. NA <= Current status
7. NA
6. PTP (promise to pay)
5. NA
4. NA
3. Hungup (human answered)
2. Callback (human answered)
1. NA

=> Prospect 2
it's been called 8 times too.
8. NA <= Current status
7 to 1. NA

Both prospects has NA as most recent status but I temporarily would stop dialing prospect 2 because chances are it's discontinued. But I absolutely would redial prospect 1 especially if I'm doing a collections campaign.

As far as I know, there is no way to create a filter combined with a Dial Status to retrieve prospects that meet a criteria like "NAs that have been dialed equal or less to x number of calls that also have not been ever answered by a human OR (PLUS) those NAs answered by a human sometime"

The only variable involved that is missing in order to make a filter as this is a Human Answered flag.
Consequently, I'm proposing to add a Human Answered flag to vicidial_list table that is set to Yes/True/1 when a prospect is dispositioned with a status (either custom or system) that was defined as Human Answered to Yes and after the flag should be locked otherwise should keep a false value.

One of the advantages of this kind of filter that come to my mind is an improvement to the contact rate of a campaign as it is redialed several times.

Thanks
Vicibox Redux v.3.1.10 from .iso | Version: 2.4-327c Build: 110510-1637 | Asterisk 1.4.39.2-vici | Single Server | TDM410P Digium | No additional software on server
lmora

Postby williamconley » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Perhaps a "validated" (we know this number IS for this person!)?

I think that would be marvelous.

For now: you COULD create a second "list" and move those with "human answered" to the second list with a script after each run (or every hour, or something). Then the second list would have only validated numbers in it.

Brilliant idea for a feature, though.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mflorell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Please create a ticket in the tracker if you get a chance.

We recently have been doing some very interesting things like this for clients with custom PHP scripts and the new Dispo URL feature.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby lmora » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Matt

Here is the new feature report

William, I considered your feedback and made more complete the idea.

Thanks
Vicibox Redux v.3.1.10 from .iso | Version: 2.4-327c Build: 110510-1637 | Asterisk 1.4.39.2-vici | Single Server | TDM410P Digium | No additional software on server
lmora

Return to Features