Unanswerwed calls still marked as NEW in vicidial_list

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Unanswerwed calls still marked as NEW in vicidial_list

Postby scratchspace » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:55 am

I've got a problem with unswered calls not being marked NA when they are not answered. I've partially narrowed this down to Hangup() not getting executed after Dial() exits, thus DeadAGI(VD_hangup.agi) never gets called.

If I have no timeout specified in Dial() and allow Vicidial to end the call with the campaign timeout, I get "Spawn extension exited non-zero" and the dialplan if followed no further, it just dies. I also get DIALSTATUS=CANCEL in the "full" log.

If I specify a timeout in Dial() that is shorter than the campaign timeout, the dialplan is followed to Hangup(), but the call is still labeled as New in vicidial_list, user is VDAD, and call count 1.

The system is running Asterisk 1.2.12.1 and Astguiclient 2.01.
scratchspace

Postby mflorell » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:45 am

You should have a timeout on your Dial even if it is something like 99.

What kind of trunks are you using?

is call_log.agi executing on hangup?

Is AST_VDauto_dial.pl running?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby scratchspace » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:01 am

You should have a timeout on your Dial even if it is something like 99.

Originally I did have a timeout, and will put one back in.

What kind of trunks are you using?

SIP. I also enabled qualify=yes as this is supposed to facilitate additional DIALSTATUS information.

is call_log.agi executing on hangup?

No, as I said the call dies in the dialplan at Dial(). The only way I can get the call to continue to Hangup() is to set a short timeout in Dial(), then the call proceeds to DeadAGI and executes call_log.agi. Unfortunately, the call is still marked as New in the database.

Is AST_VDauto_dial.pl running?

Yes.
scratchspace

Return to Support