List Script Override Bug

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

List Script Override Bug

Postby GenXOutsourcing » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:55 am

Yes, I tried to put this in the issue tracker, but cant get the email to login.

So, when creating a script and naming it, I was using for example SOLAR_IN. Created the script, assigned the script in Ingroup, on Campaign and on certain lists.

Now the script would not show on calls, so I set the List Override to NotActive and then the scripts showed depending on the Ingroup and Campaign overrides.

Go to the list itself, and click the link next to the chosen script and was blank page. Created a TEST script and worked fine. Then created script INSOLAR and OUTSOLAR and worked perfect. So, my conclusion is that if using an "underscore" in the list name, the actual List Override doesnt see it. The campaign override and the Ingroup override do.

And yes, I updated to SVN 3618 to be sure was latest version.
Built too many to count, Centos7 Scratch install, Opensuse Scratch install, Centos8 Scratch install, etc.
Dual 8 core/32gb RAM/500gb SSDs
SVN Version:3440
VERSION: 2.14-812a
genxoutsourcing.com
GenXOutsourcing

Re: List Script Override Bug

Postby jjohnson78 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:28 pm

Yeah, looks like a little overzealous character-stripping.

This hopefully will patch the issue for you. If you know how to edit the code, try this:

In the current version (3618, which you are using) of admin.php, there are four lines to look at.

Line 3440: $agent_script_override = preg_replace('/[^0-9a-zA-Z]/','',$agent_script_override);
Line 3552: $inbound_list_script_override = preg_replace('/[^0-9a-zA-Z]/','',$inbound_list_script_override);

Line 4159: $agent_script_override = preg_replace('/[^0-9\p{L}]/u','',$agent_script_override);
Line 4241: $inbound_list_script_override = preg_replace('/[^0-9\p{L}]/u','',$inbound_list_script_override);

In each preg_replace command, just add a dash and an underscore "-_" to the pattern before the "0-9", like so:

$agent_script_override = preg_replace('/[^-_0-9a-zA-Z]/','',$agent_script_override);

Do that in all four lines that I gave above and try again. Did that fix it?
jjohnson78

Re: List Script Override Bug

Postby mflorell » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:51 pm

This should be fixed now in svn/trunk
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support