How to distinguish calls based on vendors

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to distinguish calls based on vendors

Postby bghayad » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:34 pm

Hello;

vicibox 8.1.2, vicidial 2.14-714a, Build 190628-1511, asterisk 13.24.1-vici, Single Machine

I know there is Vednor ID but I need to distinguish each call (and not each number, because the same number might be belonging for more than one vendor) based on the vendor or any other field, so I can later on track the calls that are related to certain vendor.

I know that I can create list for each vendor, also I can create campaign for each vendor, but I need a simple way to distinguish the call for each vendor so I can later on track them and generate reports for them. How?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: How to distinguish calls based on vendors

Postby abduuu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:30 am

what do you want to do ?
can you explain more
how do you want to use the vendor_lead_id
abduuu

Re: How to distinguish calls based on vendors

Postby bghayad » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:48 am

Thanks a lot for your kindly reply.
When placing outbound call (let us say, I need to call this number: 9613800800), I need to determine that I am calling this number because it is related to one of the customer (let us say the customer name is ABC), then when calling the same number, I need also to determine that this call is related to another customer (let us say the other customer name is XYZ). Why this? Because I need to be able to generate report for the calls that are related to customer ABC and those that are related to customer XYZ. How?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to Support