allow agents to see a call log of a lead that pops up INCALL

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

allow agents to see a call log of a lead that pops up INCALL

Postby EXviciman » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:20 am

Hello Vicidial Forum,

My Machine:

Asterisk 11.25.3-vici built by abuild @ lamb68 on a x86_64 running Linux on
ViciBox v.8.0.1
VERSION: 2.14-675a
BUILD: 180520-1749

My Issue:

Management wants to allow agents to know which and how many calls they have dialed to a certain number when it pops up on the screen.

What I already did:

Activated agent log view & agent lead search but when incall it clearly states: YOU MUST BE PAUSED TO VIEW YOUR CALL LOG - or - YOU MUST BE PAUSED TO SEARCH FOR A LEAD: OUT|ENABLED

Other Notes:

I assume it might so agents will not try to dial them while incalls .... Though I just need them to KNOW when did they talk or tried to call those guys as it is a better pitch to say "I called you on ###some-date### ...."

I would be happy to know if this feature already exists or should I go into the code....?
EXviciman

Re: allow agents to see a call log of a lead that pops up IN

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:21 am

If you enable the campaign setting "Call Notes Per Call", the agent screen will show a "view notes" link next to the new "Call Notes" field. If you click on that link, it will show the call log for that lead, as well as the lead details, one of which is the called_count for the lead.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:59 pm

You can also build a php page and include that page in an iFrame in your Script which can query the lead information and get ... well, anything you want for inclusion in the script. Such as a list of previous call Dates, times, notes, weather at their location, which team won their last local ballgame. lol
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mflorell » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:49 am

I forgot to mention that you could also use a standard SCRIPT variable in a script for the agent: --A--TABLEper_call_notes--B-- which will display the call notes table for that lead showing the call log history as a part of a VICIdial Script.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support