How to immediately hang-up calls dialing out?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to immediately hang-up calls dialing out?

Postby jepps3 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:00 pm

VERSION: 2.12-485a
BUILD: 150512-2225

I have a small group of 5 agents using system right now. Here's what i'm trying to do:

When all agents are in calls and talking, I want the other lines still dialing out to immediately hangup. At the moment the dialing will finish out and sometimes we get calls in queue and ends up being a drop. I'm not sure which setting to adjust for this.
jepps3

Re: How to immediately hang-up calls dialing out?

Postby williamconley » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 pm

There is no "setting" for this. Using "available only tally", the system will stop initiating new calls when all agents are busy. But: Hanging up calls without at least 15 seconds dial time is a violation of FCC rules, as is ringing a phone and NOT having a human agent available when the recipient of the call answers (in most cases).

AM saying it would require some coding and may violate the law (depending on jurisdiction and target audience). But could be done, of course.

Also: This is not a "General Discussion". It's a support request. Moving to the appropriate board. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support