Outbound Calls dialing very slow

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Outbound Calls dialing very slow

Postby Afa3010 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:37 am

Hi,
I have configured 10 agents for 10 different campaigns and each dial through their own port (or own sim on the gateway). In other words my outbound dialer is configured to dial numbers automatically through just 1 assigned port each for each caller. When I set Dial Method as Manual, it works perfectly. When i try to setup automatic dialing, the gap between 1 call to the next is about 20-30seconds. My agents receive a call , and then have to wait for 1-2 minutes for the next call. I am confused as to what I need to choose in Dial Method- Ratio, Adaptive Hard..? From what I read, the dial methods are needed if there are several agents working on a single campaign and the dialer is supposed to find the next available agent and throw the call to him, but here I have only 1 agent per campaign per sim/port.
Please guide me so that calls can go one after the other without the long breaks...
Afa3010

Re: Outbound Calls dialing very slow

Postby Kabis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:14 am

It usually gives time for agent to close the previous calls. And electronically next lead will come to hopper and then it calls at every 0th second. If your agent finished the call at 11:10:05 am, the hopper list will dial the next lead at 11:11:00 am only. So, your agent must be waited for these timing only. You can reduce this by Ratio number=2.

If you have any doubts in Vicidial, We are ready to help you,
Please visit: www.kabis.org.in
Email ID: info@kabis.org.in
We are ready to help you,
Regards,
KABIS,
Email ID: kabisforu@gmail.com
Kabis

Return to Support