Non-Agent API - Getting info on all lists a lead is in

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Non-Agent API - Getting info on all lists a lead is in

Postby amccoll » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 pm

VERSION: 2.12-479a (is what it says in the lower left corner; on the System Settings page, it says 2.12b0.5)
BUILD: 150313-0912
Just got upgraded last week; our VOIP Provider (FreeVoice) takes care of the installation and server management side of things, so I don't readily have access to information on install method, or most of the other information requested with the support posts.
Just spent today rereading the full manager manual. Learned lots of new things, but not what I was trying to find.

We are currently using our ViciDial setup for multiple completely different campaigns. A lead may be repeated in more than one list. However, when I use the API to check whether a lead is in one of several lists (where the list(s) it's in matter for what happens to it), I only get information back on one of the lists the lead is in. Yes, I can query multiple times (once per list I care about), but is there a cleaner way to get information on all the lists a lead has been found in through the API?
amccoll

Return to Support