Agent get ring forever

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent get ring forever

Postby mav2287 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 pm

We are seeing something interesting that I think is a carrier issues. Hopefully someone has seen this before. VICIdial seems to work flawlessly, BUT every now and then instead of a person on the line in auto dial mode the rep will have a ringing sound. It beeps in and show as a live call, BUT there is no one there and it is just ringing. What makes it interesting is that ringing will last FOREVER I have sat on one for like 20 minutes and it just rings and rings. If you call it from a different carrier or something like your cell phone the number works fine. It may also work the next day just fine with the same carrier. I have also looked at the CLI and there is nothing out of the ordinary in the CLI. My thought is that it must be a carrier side issue, but it seems to happen more with some carriers and less with others. Anyone know anything about this or able to offer any help?
ViciBox5.x86_64-5.0.3.preload from .iso upgraded to 13.1 | VERSION: 2.10-444c BUILD: 150129-0828 | 1.8.32.2-vici | Dual Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel twin quad core 3Ghz Xeon chips | 32gb of RAM
mav2287

Return to Support