agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi

Postby mtancoff » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:34 am

I´m testing Vicidial 2.

When I tried to use 'agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi' it showed me some code bugs:

Executing AGI("Zap/1-1", "agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi|CL_ENTRANTES-----7275555134-----Closer-----park----------999-----1") in new stack
-- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi
String found where operator expected at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 283, near "if ($AGILOG) {$agi_string = ""
(Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 276)
(Missing semicolon on previous line?)
String found where operator expected at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 283, near "if ($AGILOG) {$agi_string = ""+++++ VDAD START LOCAL CHANNEL: EXITING- $priority""
(Do you need to predeclare if?)
syntax error at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 194, near "$|"
syntax error at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 276, near "VDCL STARTED :"
Unmatched right curly bracket at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 285, at end of line
syntax error at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 285, near "}"
Execution of /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi aborted due to compilation errors.

Anyway we managed to fix the code, but now we got some other issue, this is the message asterisk is showing:

Executing Ringing("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
-- Executing Wait("Zap/1-1", "1") in new stack
-- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
-- Executing AGI("Zap/1-1", "agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi|CL_ENTRANTES-----7275555134-----Closer-----park----------999-----1") in new stack
-- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi
Can't locate object method "create_record_iterator" via package "DBI::db" at /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-VDADcloser_inboundCIDlookup.agi line 323, <STDIN> line 1.

Any ideas / sugestion?
mtancoff

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:00 am

Thanks for catching those. I have fixed both in SVN 2-X.

The first error was a bug of having two double-quotes in a row when there was only supposed to be one.

The second error was a reference to a Net::MySQL function that was not removed. To fix it just remove the entire line that contains "create_record_iterator"
mflorell
Site Admin

More details if U want

Postby mtancoff » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:10 pm

Ok i´ve got it fixed, now it´s working.

Some other comment:

Installing vici 2.0, we found that usging the crontab configuration in scratch_install didn´t work, we used the crontab configuration from the BASE_INSTALL and worked perfectly.

Thanx to you!
mtancoff

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:53 pm

Great, glad it's working.

Yes I have fixed the path of the crontab scripts in the SVN 2-X trunk for SCRATCH_INSTALL.

Thanks again for the feedback!
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support