Alter customer data after hangup the call

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Alter customer data after hangup the call

Postby mettichi » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 am

hello,

I need your help, please help me. I use goautodial. My problem is for the incoming calls, i have did every thing is ok, i receive incoming calls, my problem is how update the customer data, i have configure my compaign to alter customer data informations. but when i receive a call form an outboundf number, i modify the form for this customer and i hang up after i choose a disposition call, when the same number call me again i don't see the informations that i have saved in the form when i receive the first call from this number. I would like to see the informations for this customer when he called me a second time. please help me to do this
mettichi

Postby williamconley » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:16 pm

1)

Welcome!!

2)

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

3)

You cannot change the data AFTER you press "Hangup Customer". You must change all data before pressing this button, which severs your connection to the server. If the customer hangs up, continue editing the data until you are done and THEN press the "Hangup Customer" button.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby ramindia » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 am

Hi all

I have the same issue as mentioned

as per the direction we have fill all the data before hungup the call

but next time when the same customer called..we dont see the cutomer information for agent. but i see the informaton in vicidial_list

any suggestions what else we need to check to correct this problem

My config :
Goautodial
VERSION: 2.2.1-237
BUILD: 100510-2015

single server

Digium, Inc. Wildcard TE121 single-span T1/E1/J1 card (PCI-Express) (rev 11)

we are using dahdi

Trunking E1/PRI

Inbound process

RamIndia
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

Postby williamconley » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 pm

you need to be sure that the phone_number from your provider matches what is in the database exactly. do not forget that there may also be a phone_code (which can consist of a required dialing prefix and/or country code and possibly even a plus sign) when received from the carrier. so read the manual on how to deal with this (and look over the fields for your version of vicidial in the DID section).

also: have you set the proper fields for inbound call handling regarding lookup in the DID section (as opposed to InGroups)?

Also: please remember that you are NOT using GoAutoDial version 2.2.1, you are using GoAutoDial (Installer X.X??) which installs Vicidial Version 2.2.1 (I know that can be confusing, but Vicidial is the dialer software, whereas GoAutoDial is the scripts used to install Vicidial). You can also install Vicidial manually (by downloading the source code and installing on any one of many Linux distros) or by installing Vicibox (presently at version 3.1, aka: Vicibox Redux v3.1.0). So try to find the name of the .iso that you installed with, as it generally has the Version of GoAutoDial on it (and I believe that gardo has also placed this information in the splash screen when you log on via ssh or the console)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support