SVN revision 3004 is live!

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

SVN revision 3004 is live!

Postby thephaseusa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:30 am

I just upgraded to svn revision 3004, and just confirmed RIR is working for auto dial and manual dial. Very nice, thank you for that VICIdial. I just noticed another little goodie in the new revision. When you click on lead_id you now see a new Callback Details box where you can view and add comments and change the owner of call backs. Those revisions are coming out regularly now I’ve noticed. I just set up a new cluster, had my boxes set to 3003, the next day 3004 comes out. I’m sure there are other new features I haven’t noticed yet. Once again, Matt and all the geniuses at VICIdial thank you for all the work you do for the user community. Bravo!

Also thank you William Conley! Reading your posts helped me learn to use VICIdial. And, when I set up this new cluster with a new DB server, the first thing I did after installing was go to http://viciwiki.com/index.php/DGG and install Dynamic Good Guys. What a great gift that was when you made DGG freely downloadable, thank you!

John M
thephaseusa

Re: SVN revision 3004 is live!

Postby mflorell » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Thanks! We are always adding new stuff, it's nice when people notice. :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion