Ebook or Video Guide?

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Ebook or Video Guide?

Postby boybawang » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Been back after a long hiatus, planning to release an updated install and configure vicidial, I was wondering if would you like it in PDF or in a youtube video?
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Re: Ebook or Video Guide?

Postby mflorell » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Either would be great to have :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby thephaseusa » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 pm

I was thinking of writing a Quick Guide for prospective work from home agents, which would take them through configuring a soft phone to logging in choosing campaigns and ingroups, working with the different tabs, completing the form tab on sales, and dispositioning calls. Bill suggested a video would be good for it also. Lately I’ve been hiring some work from home or virtual agents, and i send them the agent manual, and its very good, and very thorough, but I think a Quick Guide for getting started along with a video demonstrating everything is a great idea for all new agents, especially those not getting training in a call center environment. You said an update, could you post a link to the first one you wrote?

Sorry I just realized you are talking about something totally different))

Thanks,
John
thephaseusa

Postby jincy_joy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:30 am

I would prefer a video guide :)
jincy_joy

Postby boybawang » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:16 am

will be releasing an updated PDF guide on installing in ubuntu 16 server version this week, ive had so much to deal with my life for the past few years thats why i havent written a follow up
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Return to General Discussion